If you're looking for a reliable and durable wearable device that can help your industrial workforce stay connected and productive, then you need to check out the RealWear Navigator 520. This hands-free device is designed to be worn in industrial settings, making it an ideal tool for workers who need to keep their hands free while accessing important information and collaborating with team members.
In this guide, we'll take a closer look at the RealWear Navigator 520, its key features, and how it can help your workers stay safe and efficient on the job. We'll also compare it to other similar wearables in the market to give you a better idea of its value.
Key Features of the RealWear Navigator 520
The RealWear Navigator 520 comes equipped with a range of features that make it an ideal wearable device for industrial workers. Here are some of its key features:
- Voice-activated control: The device is designed to be completely hands-free, which means that workers can use voice commands to control its functions. This feature is particularly useful for workers who need to access information while working with their hands.
- High-resolution display: The device comes with a high-resolution micro-display that can be viewed even in bright sunlight. This feature ensures that workers can easily access important information without straining their eyes.
- Noise-cancelling microphones: The RealWear Navigator 520 is equipped with four noise-cancelling microphones that filter out background noise. This ensures that workers can communicate clearly with team members, even in noisy industrial environments.
- Rugged design: The device is designed to be durable and can withstand harsh industrial environments. It is dust-proof, water-resistant, and can operate in temperatures ranging from -20°C to 50°C.
- Long battery life: The device comes with a long-lasting battery that can provide up to 8 hours of continuous use. This feature ensures that workers can stay connected and productive throughout their shifts.
Comparing the RealWear Navigator 520 to Other Wearables
While there are other wearable devices available in the market, the RealWear Navigator 520 stands out due to its unique features and capabilities. Here's how it compares to some other popular wearables:
- Google Glass Enterprise: While Google Glass Enterprise is a popular choice for industrial workers, it comes with a higher price tag and a shorter battery life than the RealWear Navigator 520.
- Vuzix M400: The Vuzix M400 is another popular wearable device for industrial workers, but it lacks the voice-activated control and noise-cancelling microphones that the RealWear Navigator 520 offers.
- HMT-1: The HMT-1 is a comparable device to the RealWear Navigator 520, but it has a bulkier design and is not as durable.
Overall, the RealWear Navigator 520 is an excellent choice for industrial workers who need a reliable and durable wearable device that can help them stay connected and productive on the job. With its voice-activated control, high-resolution display, noise-cancelling microphones, and rugged design, it offers a range of features that make it stand out in the market. So, if you're looking for a hands-free wearable that can help your workers stay safe and efficient, then be sure to check out the RealWear Navigator 520 today.
Contact us today for more information and to make your purchase.