We are looking for an interested, creative and committed # Software Developer for our Wald-Michelbach location as soon as possible.
Working Student or Intern Marketing
- You will make a significant contribution to the further development and expansion of marketing in the company.
- In particular, through your activities in online marketing, you will ensure the generation of more reach and leads.
- You are part of the management of the company blog and social media channels, such as LinkedIn and Facebook .
- You are co-responsible for planning, creating and publishing content on the company blog and social media.
- You research contacts for the publication of guest articles on external blogs and manage the corresponding arrangements .
- You design landing pages and marketing materials, such as presentations, e-books, whitepapers and flyers if necessary.
- You are part of the organization of trade shows (as far as they can take place within the Corona crisis).
- You act directly with the management and can contribute at any time.
- You are currently studying business administration, marketing, communications, public relations or similar.
- You have already gained some experience in marketing, especially in digital marketing.
- You like to take the initiative and enjoy working independently.
- You like to contribute your own new ideas to everyday activities.
We offer you
- A wide range of insights into the field of marketing
- Flat hierarchies and a wide range of opportunities to help shape the development process
- Encouragement of your innovative spirit and creativity
- Freedom for your own ideas
- Flexible working hours
- the possibility to work from home
Send us your letter of application and your CV with all other application documents of interest to the position by e-mail to email@example.com.
We will get back to you as soon as possible!