We are looking for an interested, creative and committed # Software Developer for our Wald-Michelbach location as soon as possible.
Working student or intern Frontend development
- You contribute significantly to the further development of our platform and customer projects.
- You act directly with the management and can contribute at any time.
- You develop new, innovative software solutions based on the latest technologies for industrial customer service.
- You support the management in the selection of new product ideas and technologies.
- You are responsible for the implementation of customer projects.
- You are currently completing a degree in computer science or similar.
- You are a team player and reliable regarding close coordination regarding backend and design.
- You have experience in the development of cross-platform apps.
- You have already gained experience and knowledge in the area of version management (GIT).
- You are fluent in German and/or English.
We offer you
- Exciting development topics on innovative software solutions around digital customer service
- Flat hierarchies and a wide range of opportunities to help shape the development process
- Encouragement of your innovative spirit and creativity
- Freedom for your own ideas
- Flexible working hours
- the possibility to work from home
Send us your letter of application and your CV with all other application documents of interest to the position by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will get back to you as soon as possible!